Are you searching for a foolproof strategy that might help you win a game of Blackjack? If yes, you shouldn’t. Instead, you can learn the game rules well and sick for useful tips. Your chances are really good here since Blackjack has far better odds of winning than all other casino games. The house edge is only 1% in most casinos. Besides, you play only against the dealer and don’t have to compete against witty gamblers like in poker.

How to Win at Blackjack Consistently: The Best Strategies Explained

Blackjack is quite a straightforward game t play. Actually, you only have several actions to choose from and perform – hit, stand, double down, split, surrender, or take insurance. It’s also important to remember some rules common as for online Blackjack so for Vegas Strip game:

  1. Blackjack always pays 3 to 2;
  2. 6 decks of cards are mixed;
  3. Soft hand means a hand with an Ace;
  4. It’s allowed to re-split;
  5. Certain casinos both online and offline hit on soft 17;
  6. By splitting Aces, one takes one more card;
  7. It’s allowed to double down after splitting if the hand isn’t composed of Aces.

To find out how to win Blackjack at casino consistently and without counting cards, let’s check out some really working strategies. Counting cards is a risky thing to do since all casino software nowadays finds a certain regularity typical to all card counters’ actions. Once spotted, the player is dismissed from the game and loses his access to the casino.

Double Down With Aces

Approach doubling down the cards responsibly. If you have an Ace in your hand (not counting the cases when you have a soft 20) while the upcard of the dealer is only six or five, double down your cards.

Stand With a Hand Busting Against That of the Dealer’s

In case the dealer’s face-up card is 4, 5, or 6, you’d better stand. And if your hand is weak, standing is the best option for you. See, if your hand is composed of a 10 and a 2, your chances of improving the hand are around 70%. However, the remaining 30% refer to busting. So, you’d better give the dealer a chance to bust and try again.

Splitting Aces and Eights

All seasoned players recommend splitting a hand, built of an Ace and 8. Even though splitting eights may not seem reasonable to many players, in fact, it’s the most possible way to win and make a profit.

Winning Big in Online Blackjack with Live Dealer

Playing Blackjack online with a live dealer allows the gambler to deal with not the casino machine but a human being controlling the action directly from a brick-and-mortar casino or a studio. Thanks to this you get a chance to make some smart strategic decisions to increase your cash win. Here are the key points that explain how to win online blackjack and win big while playing with a live dealer:

  • Choose the right stakes fitting your bankroll (mind that at Live Dealer games higher stakes are carried);
  • Have a cheat sheet printed and ready to make use of (you can plenty of options on the web);
  • Play for free to get some experience before launching a Live Dealer game.

Card counting is hardly possible to carry out since most casinos providing Live Dealer Blackjack don’t shuffle the decks often.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *